Blogger Tricks

23 Apr 2012

Universal USB Installer, Install, Run Linux,Windows From USB

 I just got the replacement battery for my Acer Aspire 4730z and decided to make a clean cut. Instead of continuing to use Windows 7 as the operating system I have decided to install the latest Ubuntu on the notebook. I’m not using the device that often, actually only if I’m on holiday, and I thought it would be a good way to start fiddling around with a Linux desktop OS.

USB device


you can select how to install opreting system.
e.g.Windows 7 Installer,Windows Vista Installer,Runt Linux 5.0.



You can select to download the ISO from the project homepage, or select an existing ISO image from the local hard drive. 



click to Creat Button.




wait 3-4 minute install Linux in your pen drive.
and after bootable pen drive enter your pc or laptop USB port,your system restart and booting process start.